Academic Outreach Program
The EasyCopy Company is interested in identifying and developing strategic academic partnerships. To achieve this, we are:
- offering licenses for the EasyCore and EasyCopy software to accredited colleges and universities
- giving permission to use copyrighted website materials for teaching
These materials may be used in graduate and undergraduate teaching programs, and in academic research projects. We hope that this program will provide students who plan a career in the earth sciences with an enhanced understanding of describing core samples and working with maps, logs and seismic images.
The educational license restricts the use of the software to educational or research purposes.
When we provide an educational license to a school we request that the gift be acknowledged through its public affairs office in all publications, event programs, bulletins and alumni newsletters, as would all other donations.
- The University or Institution must be an accredited institution of higher learning and offer undergraduate and/or graduate degrees.
- The University or Institution must offer degrees in the Earth Sciences.
- The University or Institution will provide the required hardware, infrastructure, and training needed to provide student access to the granted software.
- The University or Institution must be approved as a strategic partner by The EasyCopy Company ApS or AutoGraph International Inc.
- The University or Institute Department is responsible for providing a link on the Department website to www.myeasycopy.com to publicize the information about the software to students and staff.
- Universities or Institutions located within the United States must have non-profit tax exempt status under IRS 501 (c)(3) and 509 (a)(1), (2) or (3) and provide documentation of this status.
- Universities or Institutions outside the United States must have non-profit status and provide documentation of this status.
Software Usage Terms and Conditions
- The software may only be used as a learning, teaching, and research aid through undergraduate and graduate courses, graduate thesis or student academic research projects.
- The software may not be used for any personal, private or commercial consulting, training or teaching, or for the purposes of generating revenue for the university or any individual.
- Any technical papers that are written using the EasyCore or EasyCopy software must reference the software; The EasyCopy Company ApS and AutoGraph International Inc. shall have the right to publish or refer to these papers on their website as appropriate.
- Licenses are issued on an annual basis. Institutions are asked to provide a report on usage when their license is renewed.
How to Apply